Saturday 9 October 2010

E-mailing and contacting possible Interveiwees (Prescilla Nyemba)

After successfully getting two interviewees we were advised to get people of a higher status, such as councilers or MP's to contribute to our documentry. I sent an e-mail out to councillors in the Barking and Dagenham and surrounding borough's such as Newham and Havering to see who we could get ahold of to interview. I searched websites of councilers and MP's and got hold of contact numbers and emails. This is the same email i composed and sent to all the possible interveiwees...

 
Dear (interviewee)

I am a A2 media student at Havering College and I am currently producing a documentary for my coursework. The documentary topic is about how the society veiws teenage pregnancy. It is important to have different veiws and opinions to make it more effective, so I am interviewing people to contribute to our documentray.

I am writing in regards to a possible interview with you or someone on your team to ask you a few simple questions about  issues raised in when talking about teenage preganancy andweater it a good or bad thing in society. There are no more that five questions and the interview should not take longer than ten minuntes. The interview will be filmed by one of my group members but will not be shown on TV.  It is just part of my coursework which will go towards my final grade.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much for your time. Please get back to me as soon as possible about whether or not you can do anything to help.


Your sincerely,
Prescilla Nyemba




Email : Prescillanyemba@hotmail.com

0 comments: